Boilers | Radiator | Industrial Heating
Since the day it was established , MAKTEK Group Companies has pursuded the principle of “quality in products supported with strong after sales service”
MAKTEK is established in İzmir in 1977. Starting with the production of domestic boilers, now the company is specialized in the manufacturing of heating equipments at a wide range: Steel panel radiator, towel heater, wall mounted gas boilers, steel boilers, hot air blowers, oil and solid fuel fired boilers, radiant heaters. Today MAKTEK is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of heating products worldwide.
The company operates in three factories in İzmir, covering a total area of 30.000 m2. Apart from its headquarters in Izmir, the company also owns another building in İstanbul acting as regional sales office and warehouse.
Aiming to create a comfortable way of life, MAKTEK, a comprehensive energy equipment manufacturer, is striving for the development of advanced technologies to keep people warm while creating an affluent society.
Our commitments enables to create a new added value for benefits of our customers. MAKTEK, as a national enterprise, leads the boiler and radiator industry in Turkey with its sophisticated technology and premium quality.
Milestones At Maktek
- 1977 First MAKTEK Solar Collector was produced.
- 1978 First MAKTEK Hydrophore was produced.
- 1985 First MAKTEK Oil Fired Boiler was launched.
- 1986 MAKTEK dealer and service network configuration throughout Turkey is completed.
- 1994 Panel radiator production started with the establishment of KİMMET A.Ş
1999 A complete building was bought and transformed to Maktek Istanbul Office & Warehouse in Zeytinburnu,İstanbul.
- 2000 First MAKTEK wall mounted gas boiler is launched
- 2001 MAKTEK was granted CE certificate for all product range.
- 2002 MAKTEK Solid Fuel Fired Boiler range is launched
- 2003 MAKTEK became one of the first manufacturers that use fully automated welding system in panel radiator production.
- 2006 LCD Screen Wall Mounted Gas Boiler production started.
- 2008 Electric panel radiators in the form of conventional panel radiator is launched. This project received the Utility Model Registration Certificate from TUBITAK.
- 2008 The product range of industrial heating systems was expanded and the installation of the first radiant heating system was done in a factory located in İzmir Atatürk Organized Industrial Zone.
- 2009 Maktek Omega electric boiler is launched.
- 2011 Maktek was awarded as the largest panel radiator exporter of the year by IMMIB.
- 2012 The first solid fuel fired boiler with automatic ignition was produced.
- 2014 With the increasing export sales, the new “Super Speed” machine park investment was made, increasing the total capacity by 30%
- 2016 U type tubular radiant heaters especially developed for cafe restaurant heating were launched.
- 2017 Entered in the renewable energy sector, the economic type pellet boiler operating without burner was launched.